Monday, April 8, 2013

Project 3 Finished. Start of Project 4.

I have finished my 3rd project for this class. I ordered the softball programs this past weekend, so they should be here sometime next week. Here are screen shots of the 5 different covers. I'm very proud of these programs, and I'm excited to see them all printed out.






Progress on other projects.
Right now, I'm working on the frame to finished the 2nd project. That should be completely finished by next week.

For my 4th and final project, I think I want to do a "branding" project. My mother is part of the Bremen Bible Class Association, a program at Bremen Public Schools that takes the kids from school for 45 minutes to a local church for a short Bible lesson. As of right now, they do not have a logo. I think it would be neat to do that for them since I went through that program when I was in elementary school. Here is what I'm thinking I'll be designing for the BBCA.
-Logo
-Business Card
-Letterhead
-Brochure
-Mailers
-Return Address Label


Inspiration.









Colors.
I'm going to stick with the colors of Dark Green, Grey and White. In Christianity, colors have their own meanings. I have researched the colors and felt that Green and White would be the best choices. 
Green -- symbolizes growth. Mainly pertains to plant life, but it can also means growth within a person. These children are coming to the class to learn and grow in their relationship with Christ, so I thought that this was a fitting color.
White -- symbolizes purity, innocence, and holiness. 
Grey -- symbolizes humility, which is something that every human should strive for.
(The black would be used very minimally -- probably for some text)

Something I just whipped up really quickly.



Professional Documents.
Here is the color scheme that I am planning on using for all of my professional documents (business card, website, and resume)

No comments:

Post a Comment